</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7924799?origin\x3dhttps://calmpeace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, December 16, 2005

I love you more than I know
By JS
Translated by me

Flying further away from me
The sunshine on your face
Upon the limits of the sky and the sea
Walking away from me slowly
You were once my horizon

Do you ever miss me?
Miss the days we spent together
There's this feeling of love in me
Feeling very strongly
That it seems everything happened just yesterday

I just found out that I love you more than I know of
If only I haven't miss our chance
Each time night falls
I just cannot bluff myself
How much I love you
I love you more than I know of

As the orchid falls on the sand
I can see our footprints once again
If the ratio of our happiness
Is one in a billion
I will still find you no matter what

I just found out that I love you more than I know of
If only I haven't miss our chance
Each time night falls
I just cannot bluff myself
How much I love you
I love you more than I know of

Finally, I know I love you this much
If only I haven't miss our chance
Each time night falls
I will be awaken from our dream
Dreaming that you will love me again...
--------------------------------------------
If only I haven't miss our chance
If only I know I love you alot...
I would wait even if it takes a billion year, an eternity
I would wait even it never comes

I can bluff everyone
But I just can't bluff myself
That the person I love is really you...

Waiting for you to come back...



the world will turn WILD.
10:36 pm


Welcome

WELCOME. :D
enjoy my poems
its all on feelings
context: LOVE

Loves

writing poems

Archives

  • August 2004
  • September 2004
  • October 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • September 2007
  • February 2008