</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7924799?origin\x3dhttps://calmpeace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Feeling empty now
No regrets
No feelings
Just empty
Plain empty

They say, to be loved is more better than to love
I beg to differ...
To be loved is a torture
Sure, I had happy moments

Why is it you can't love 2 at once?
Why is it if you love one, the other will get hurt?
Why isn't there such thing as no hurt?

But still, the one I love the most is YOU
I can never forget you at all
How to forget you when you are in my life always
How to forget you when you never ever disappeared in my life

You are already in my life
Not part of it

Why is it so hard to forget you?
Why is my love for you so deep?
Why do you just act you don't know you are the one I love most?
Why is it that you are the one by my side when I break up with him?
Why is it you that helped and supported me when I broke the news?
Why is it you who stood up for me when I am bullied?
Why is it you that wanted to be my confidence?
WHy is it you that scared I will feel hurt?
Why is it you that comforted me when I felt bad hurting him?
Why is it you that advised me on my relationships?
WHY HAS IT ALWAYS TO BE YOU???

Why are you doing these to me?

You said:
There's no room for compassion in relationship...
Is that why you are doing this to me?

No matter what, I just hope you will stay by my side always and forever.



the world will turn WILD.
11:20 pm


Welcome

WELCOME. :D
enjoy my poems
its all on feelings
context: LOVE

Loves

writing poems

Archives

  • August 2004
  • September 2004
  • October 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • September 2007
  • February 2008