</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7924799?origin\x3dhttps://calmpeace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Falling in love with you
Song by UB40

Wise men say - only fools rush in,
But I can’t help falling in love with you. (repeat)
Shall I stay - would it be a sin,
If I can’t help falling in love with you.

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be

Take my hand - take my whole life too,
For I can’t help falling in love with you.

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be

Take my hand - take my whole life too,
For I can’t help falling in love with you.

I cant help falling in love with you (x4)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You led me on to be a fool
You persuaded me into it
And I fell for it
But why did you go away
Leaving me in your deep love well...
Please let me go to the surface
I'm drowning in it soon...




the world will turn WILD.
10:22 pm


Welcome

WELCOME. :D
enjoy my poems
its all on feelings
context: LOVE

Loves

writing poems

Archives

  • August 2004
  • September 2004
  • October 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • September 2007
  • February 2008