| I glanced out the bus window
I thought i saw your shadow It was you alright? You had your eyes fixed onto the ground Hands tucked in your pockets Wearing a cool white shirt And a bright orange bermudas A black sling bag slinged onto you The bus started moving I wondered when i can see you again I did not expect it to be so soon But it was really you alright? You sat there with your friends You didn't notice me at first And why should you? I tried to keep my cool Breezed to the ladies as fast as i could You didn't bother at first I was out there Waiting for my friends You turned to your friends Finally you've turned Finally you saw me Words are not needed Your glance tells all Surprise? Curious? You are right alright? That was me alright Wearing a common black blouse And a outstanding red 3/4 pants With a light blue sling bag Trust my poor fashion sense That is why And maybe why But why You didn't notice this plain girl You tried to crane your neck You shifted forward and backward What did you want to look at? My wishful thinking says It is me... What does your heart says? |