| Remember
By SHE translated by me Don't take notice of others Don't think of others Your heart should fill only my heart I don't fear distance I only fear time Changing the present to past Nothing is certain In the long future ahead Nevertheless, I still want your answer Say you will remember Remember my hug, my heart, my love You will forever remember Say you will remember Remember my eyes, my smile, my soul Remembering forever Don't suspect my sincerity Fearing only that time will be evil Letting you forget me Nothing is certain In the long future ahead I only want your answer Just remember us, how sweet we were I just want your answer today To remember me forever Don't take notice of others Don't think of others Your heart should only fill my heart Don't find the shadows of others Don't hope miracles in others In your world, there should only be me ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ It was great that you've notice me, just remember to always... Haha! |