| When You...
By Cyndi Wang translated by me If there was a day, I went back to the past Back to the very me, will you ever notice me If there was a day, I were to leave I'm not able to meet you again, will you ever say goodbye When you smile and your eyes looked almost close When you fight to drink your cola I wanted to care for you Do you ever know that Thinking of you always May be a good thing When you talked about your problems today When you said you couldn't sleep last night I wanted to tell you that But i fear i said the wrong thing I really like you alot Do you realised that If there was a day, my dreams were to come true Memories had stayed intact in my mind Will you ever remember these days If there was a day, we realised that Everything is possible, be it time will stop or not Maybe absence made me think more Maybe I should return to where I belong In dream we will meet, implusively, loud and clear I've said what I wanted to ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Do you know how glad i was when you added me into your contact? Did you know eager i was to know you in person? Thax you very much for making my dream come true. Now i just hope that one day, you will get to know me more, so do i. Sometimes i regretted not noticing you earlier. If i did, maybe i wouldn't have silly thoughts. However, this is our destiny, to be able to meet in such a sweet way. I just hope that you will remember how we met. |