</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7924799?origin\x3dhttps://calmpeace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Waiting
By Stella Ng translated by me

Don't say you are just sharing your love
That's why you are loving us at a same time
Your heart is just like pollens from the flower
Giving it to almost every somebody

It's all about honey
Patiently, I wait, wait and wait
But I can't assure you, when i will leave
I don't think it's funny
I don't want to wait, wait and wait
My patience is running dry soon

Don't say its your instinct not knowing how to reject
In fact, there's only me in your heart
Although you are gentle and sincere
You still have to hold yourself responsible

It's all about honey
Patiently, i wait, wait and wait
But i can't assure you, when i will leave
I don't think it's funny
I don't want to wait, wait and wait
How i wish i was as innocent
Waiting for you blindly each time...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have you ever realised, i have been waiting for you? Minutes, hours, days, months, years has passed, and i am still waiting. Waiting for your heart to be sure. Waiting for your heart to have me only. Time is running out, i am getting tired of waiting. If you ask me if i still love you, i am not sure anymore. I have been waiting blindly these years...



the world will turn WILD.
6:48 pm


Welcome

WELCOME. :D
enjoy my poems
its all on feelings
context: LOVE

Loves

writing poems

Archives

  • August 2004
  • September 2004
  • October 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • September 2007
  • February 2008