| Perfect Match --- by JJ Lin translated by me
Drinking soy milk Is like an innocent romance Looking at your innocent face And your innocence I look at you smiling sillyly Hoping to cover your sorrows You said I looked like doughsticks So simple yet so nice I know that You and me Is like soy milk and doughsticks It should be tasted together To have a perfect match You need my smile I need you hug This way, love won't be bored... I know that Sometimes There are fights and quarrels But after that I know you are still the best Soy milk can't leave doughstick Let me love you till you are old This way, love is so fortunate I know that All know that You know that You also know that Good a not Don't just smile Smile Just let me know (Just) I have finished my soy milk And am still yearning for more You have finished your doughsticks And love still continues... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Are you always sure? i can only say that i am certainly not sure now. i don't think you will be able to be my doughstick anymore if you are still such a disappointment... |