</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7924799?origin\x3dhttps://calmpeace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Say I Love You
By Jolin Tsai translated by me

My life has been lighted up
I thought it was a dream
Until i realised the warmth from you
At this moment, have i dared to say i love you

I've only been busy taking glimpse of you
I pretended to be cool yet my heart was with you
I hid behind the pillar and admire you silently
Truly statisfied, truly touched
From strangers to friends, i've never expected that
I didn't dare to hope for any true love

To prove to myself, i was the one you are thinking of really
I daydream of what i wish
Like a trap, but i choose to believe the illusions
If you are willing, please fill my life with surprises

Topics related to love, i've never thought of the ending
Only from that day onwards, did i think what love is
Only you can confirm all my dilemia
Only a turn, i've found my Mr Right

My life has been lighted up
I thought it was a dream
Until i realised the warmth from you
At this moment, have i dared to say i love you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The past is the past. One great guy has gone yet another came again. I have never notice you until on that faithful day. On that faithful day, we've met on the bus... I don't know you well, only your name, neither do you. I wasn't talking to you yet you were the only one who laughed at my silliness. Only then, i start noticing you...






the world will turn WILD.
11:55 pm


Welcome

WELCOME. :D
enjoy my poems
its all on feelings
context: LOVE

Loves

writing poems

Archives

  • August 2004
  • September 2004
  • October 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • September 2007
  • February 2008