| Courage
By Fish Leong translated by me Finally i've made a decision I do not care what people will say Just as long as you are sure too I'm willing to go through all odds with you I know this is not easy My heart just keep comforting myself What i fear most is that you want to give up Love really needs courage To face all harsh and sweet words Just an assurance from you My love will be meaningful All we need is courage To believe we will be together Even i'm in a crowd, i still can feel you love In my palms is your sincerity If my strong will and rebel Has hurt you somehow Will you remind me gently Though i'm impatient, i fear most is losing you ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Love needs courage... Loving someone is having great courage. It doesn't have to be known just as long as you dare to love, you have great courage. One day, i know my love and courage will be felt by him... As long as you are happy, i will be happy to. |