Finally
By Stefanie Sun translated by me
I was always careful, waiting hard for you
Trying to live in your world, but you will never find out
On lonely nights, i yearn to recall
Whatever that you might have forgotten
I'm listening, and i like it yet, i'm afraid
The names you had were beautiful
I believe there will be a day
You will say you were fortunate that i was always there for you
But you aren't noticing me...
Finally, i've waited
For your love,
Finally, you've noticed me
Finally, you've saw my loveOh... Loving you so hard
Maybe i was just another passing memory
Don't foget to wrie a letter when you need help
You know i will always be the one receiving your letter
Just to tell you, don't be disappointed
Time will always allow you to steal my love away
The world is always fair...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know you still don't me yet. But one day you will know my existence. I will make myself known to you.... You need two months, so do I. We need to study. Two months, i can wait. Will you ever?