| Today we got back our Chinese results. Oh, by the way, did i ever mention to you that I'm in Secondary 4 this year? I guess not. Anyway, we got back our results today. I was extremely nervous. I was afraid that i have to re-take again. A little hint here, i'm not really that good in Chinese. I actually failed Chinese in mid-year exams with a 49.5. However, the teacher was kind enough to give me a 0.5 sympathetic mark. I was pretty glad though. It is one grade better than failing afterall.
Anyway, i suppose the main thing is that all our you want to know how i fared in Os chinese. Well, I got a B3! That came to me in a shock. I was expecting a C5 only. Getting B4 is already a dream come true let alone a B3. I'm very very relieved now. At least I know I do not have to re-take again also, I did rather well for it too. I have all my lucky stars to thank for. Haha! Well, fellow exam-mates out there, I hope all of you have fared well too. Good luck in your Os kkz? In class today was quite a bore too. I had a Social Studies common test, Source-based Question. Frankly speaking, i'm not really good in social studies. Ok ok! i'm admiting it, i'm not really the academic sort so, don't expect me to do well in all my subjects. Don't think I can get a B3 for my Chinese, i have the ability to so for other subjects ok? Friends out there, don't pin such high hopes on me. Haha! Signing off... |